Family Systemic Constellations Course
The work called Family Constellations was created by Bert Hellinger. His personal and professional life experience greatly contributed to this development. The work mixes experience, theory and generosity. Family Constellations allow you to make the hidden dynamics in family relationships visible. The approach is oriented towards a systemic view of the inter-relationships that we are.
It comes from the Systemic Phenomenological understanding, which advocates that every individual is part of a system and, as such, is influenced by other members of the system. In Systemic Constellations, configuring the family through representatives, it is possible to reestablish the “Orders of Love”, which are the Laws that act in all systems, bringing a solution to family dynamics.
Our first form of relationship in the world, the family, is where we learn all the language encodings about reality and also beliefs, principles and values.
The family systemic constellation is an effective and powerful way to clear the path of our unconscious in our relationships with life, work, relationships, prosperity, health, relationship with our heredity and in conflict resolution, bringing the opportunity to take a closer look. centered and loving for life.
The constellation seeks to detect problems and dissolve old entanglements, releasing the strength within each of us for a satisfying and unhindered life.
– Childhood wounds;
– Difficulty in relationships;
– Bad relationship with parents;
– Family secrets;
– Addictions and dependencies;
– Unsurpassed deaths;
– Feelings of guilt;
– Unidentified feelings;
– Diseases and symptoms;
– Frequent accidents or illnesses;
– Marital problems;
– Learning problems;
– Consequences of the War and
– Life patterns that repeat themselves
– Internal suffering
– Share knowledge about the family systemic constellation created by Bert Hellinger and co-create systemic knowledge.
– Self-knowledge and transformation, realizing how the laws of belonging, order and balance between giving and receiving act in the family system itself.
– Deepen knowledge in several areas, such as systems, morphogenetic fields, resonance and its application in family dynamics;
– Develop and improve the observation and perception of systemic laws;
– Learn to work with the phenomenological approach;
– Practical learning and exercises of phenomenological behavior and posture.
– Create your own systemic resources and exercises
– Observe cases of different customers.
– Open a range of opportunities to work in different areas according to the student’s own background: individual clinical, family, judicial, organizational, educational assistance. Storytelling, works with metaphors and collective archetypes.
Training in the systemic and phenomenological approach will provide the basis for working in Family Constellations.
Who is it for?
– People who want to know and give themselves to a new experience, who want to add a new attitude to their work, who want to know a revolutionary work that is profoundly changing the lives of many people and the work of professionals from various areas all over the world. the world.
– For people who want to understand the influence of the events of previous generations in their lives;
– People interested in knowing more about Family Constellations;
– Health professionals;
– People who act as Therapists;
– Employees of the Legal System;
– Mediators and Social Workers;
– Managers, Coaches and Organizational Executives;
– Professionals linked to Human Resources and People Management;
– Employees of the Educational System;
– People who seek self-knowledge;
– People and organizations that work with families;
– Law, Psychology, Administration and Social Assistance students;
All those who want to investigate, observe and become aware of the personal and systemic unconscious aspects, often “hidden”, that limit the presence of wholeness, freedom and love in their lives.