CYCLE “MUSIC AT THE ALTAR” – JOÃO PEDRO CUNHA AND ELENA TSOURANOVA
October 16th | 19:00
Location: Church of S. Sebastião
Org.: CM Lagos. Integrated initiative in BEZARANHA – Cultural Network Programming
Class Age: M6
Free entry upon mandatory prior registration via online form https://bit.ly/3zQDWNY
The municipality of Lagos is rich in terms of churches, which are part of its identity and history. Therefore, they symbolize the perfect environment for a cycle of musical shows that will delight spectators in the ideal union between Music and Heritage.
VIOLIN AND PIANO RECITAL WITH JOÃO PEDRO CUNHA AND ELENA TSURANOVA
With established credits in the national and international panorama, the artists propose a comprehensive program, of a simultaneously introspective, passionate and virtuous character, traveling from the depth of Handel to the rapture of Piazzolla.
• Given the limited capacity of the space, you must fill in a form for each participant;
• The event starts at 19:00. Entry to the premises from 6:30 pm, subject to presentation of confirmation, printed or digital, validated by CM Lagos;
• There are no marked places, so the occupation will be carried out in order of arrival and according to the directions of the assistants in the space;
• The physical distance of 1.5m between all individual places is guaranteed;
• Provision of an alcohol gel dispenser for the entire public entering and leaving the venue;
• Mandatory use of mask inside churches;
• Respect the indications of the initiative’s assistants;
• Remain seated and do not join groups.
ABOUT THE BEZARANHA:
The project “BEZARANHA – There are winds that come for good!” it results from an application that AMAL – Algarve Intermunicipal Community submitted under the Algarve Regional Operational Program (CRESC Algarve 2020) and which was approved on December 30, 2020.
Promoted in partnership with the 16 municipalities in the region and the Regional Directorate of Culture, this cultural network program covers a set of cultural initiatives and events in all Algarve municipalities, helping to support local artists in each municipality, also carrying out itineraries between municipalities. . In addition, it aims to enhance the territory, namely with the promotion of outdoor events, which, on the one hand, allows to adapt events to the conditions of the pandemic reality and, on the other hand, to program cultural activity in monuments, in historic sites and even in unconventional places. This project is also intended to boost cultural tourism and attract new audiences and visitors to the region, as a contribution to tourist activity and combating seasonality. The program includes initiatives in multiple artistic areas (music, theater, dance, street arts, cinema, visual arts, multidisciplinary projects) and takes place during the year 2021.