CYCLE “MUSIC AT THE ALTAR” – JOSUÉ NUNES
October 23 | 19:00
Location: Church of Bensafrim
Org.: CM Lagos. Integrated initiative in BEZARANHA – Cultural Network Programming
Class Age: M6
Free entry upon mandatory prior registration via online form https://bit.ly/38GuXmN
The municipality of Lagos is rich in terms of churches, which are part of its identity and history. Therefore, they symbolize the perfect environment for a cycle of musical shows that will delight spectators in the ideal union between Music and Heritage.
CLASSIC GUITAR CONCERT WITH JOSUÉ NUNES:
Heitor Villa Lobos was a Brazilian conductor and composer, considered an exponent of classical music in Brazil. His guitar work reflects the best that has been written for this instrument. In this recital, two of his twelve studies will be performed, 5 Preludes and Choro nº1. Francisco Tárrega was another very important figure in the world of guitar. Recuerdos de Allambra and Capricho Arabic are two of the best known works of this great Spanish educator and composer.
Hector Villa Lobos (1887-1959)
Study I, VIII
Prelude I, II, III, IV and V
Francisco Tárrega (1852-1909)
Recuerdos de la Alhambra
Isaac Albéniz (1860-1909)
• Given the limited capacity of the space, you must fill in a form for each participant;
• The event starts at 19:00. Entry to the premises from 6:30 pm, subject to presentation of confirmation, printed or digital, validated by CM Lagos;
• There are no marked places, so the occupation will be carried out in order of arrival and according to the directions of the assistants in the space;
• The physical distance of 1.5m between all individual places is guaranteed;
• Provision of an alcohol gel dispenser for the entire public entering and leaving the venue;
• Mandatory use of mask inside churches;
• Respect the indications of the initiative’s assistants;
• Remain seated and do not join groups.
ABOUT THE BEZARANHA:
The project “BEZARANHA – There are winds that come for good!” it results from an application that AMAL – Algarve Intermunicipal Community submitted under the Algarve Regional Operational Program (CRESC Algarve 2020) and which was approved on December 30, 2020.
Promoted in partnership with the 16 municipalities in the region and the Regional Directorate of Culture, this cultural network program covers a set of cultural initiatives and events in all Algarve municipalities, helping to support local artists in each municipality, also carrying out itineraries between municipalities. . In addition, it aims to enhance the territory, namely with the promotion of outdoor events, which, on the one hand, allows to adapt events to the conditions of the pandemic reality and, on the other hand, to program cultural activity in monuments, in historic sites and even in unconventional places. This project is also intended to boost cultural tourism and attract new audiences and visitors to the region, as a contribution to tourist activity and combating seasonality. The program includes initiatives in multiple artistic areas (music, theater, dance, street arts, cinema, visual arts, multidisciplinary projects) and takes place during the year 2021.