Get ready for the scariest day of the year and many amazing experiences!
This activity is organized by sessions lasting 1h30 and limited to a maximum of 10 participants per session. The activities will be carried out separately for each family / group.
1. SCHEDULE – Activities take place from 10 am to 6:30 pm, in the following sessions: 10 am to 11:30 am | 11h30-13h00 | 14h00-15h30 | 15h30-17h00 | 17h00-18h30. The arrival and departure times must be respected in order not to interfere in the development of activities. Any delays must be reported in a timely manner to 281 326 231 or 924 452 528.
2. PLACES – The meeting point will be outside the entrance to the CCVT and the entrance of the participants will be made by the cloisters. The activities will be carried out in the outer space (cloisters of the building) and / or in the Laboratory attached to the main building. This activity does not allow access to visit the CCVT / permanent exhibition.
3. PARTICIPANTS – Families; Maximum number of 10 participants in each session.
4. REGISTRATION – Registration is mandatory, and for reasons of good functioning we suggest that they be made as soon as possible.
5. PRICES – 7 € per family (4 participants).
6. PAYMENT – Prepayment is mandatory and can be carried out in person (e.g. Multibanco, MBWAY) or by bank transfer.
7. CANCELLATION – Any cancellation within 48 hours prior to the activity does not entitle you to a refund.