We combine this spotting of the Lynx with a nice hike into the hills of Silves and around the lake ‘Barragem de Arade’.
Alternating beach-cliff walks and inland rural walks to keep it interesting and variable.
– 55min drive from Lagos
– walk into the hills, overlooking the lake of Albufeira
– dirt track and concrete road
– several climbs and descents
– 6km hike
– circular route
– picture compilation delivered after event
– insurance included
– guidance in English and Dutch
– we keep 1,5m distance during the walk
– hand sanitiser available
– pick up 5 people in the 9-seater van, so 1 seat open in between every seats. Car will be disinfected before and after every trip.
– 15 participants max.
– Bring water, minimum 1L/p
– Bring a snack
– Bring binoculars if you want
– Wear comfortable shoes, make sure it has decent profile on the bottom
– Wear sunscreen
– In case you’d like to bring a dog, please inform Kiki. We need to make sure everyone is fine with our furry friends joining.
€5/p extra for pick up/drop off and transfer to the starting point of the trip in Silves
Sign up by whatsapp: +351 918 280 809