It is through children’s drawing that the child seeks to translate his thoughts, the world around him and express his own emotions.
Children’s drawing is, therefore, an important communication tool, allowing to understand their cognitive, emotional and social development. For these reasons, children’s drawing imposes itself as a privileged technique to evaluate and intervene with the child.
For all these reasons, this workshop aims to:
– Understand the different phases of the development of children’s drawing;
– Recognize the importance of children’s drawing as a communication tool for children;
– To know the basic elements for the interpretation of children’s drawing: the drawing of the human figure and the drawing of the family.
– Understand the relevance of children’s drawing for clinical practice.
Trainer: Drª Joana Fernandes, Psychologist, effective member of the Portuguese Association of Psychologists, specialized in the area of Clinic and Health, PhD student in Psychology. Clinical practice with children and young people in the most diverse contexts; He currently works with children and young people with eating disorders and autism spectrum disorders; Trainer certified by IEFP and the Scientific-Pedagogical Council for Continuing Education of Teachers in the area of Health Education; Participation in several congresses and symposia, with several national and international publications.
Recipients: Psychologists and other professionals who work directly with children, others interested in the topic.
Date: May 29, 2021 (Saturday)
Hours: 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
Price: € 16 *
REGISTRATION: Fill out the form at
Online Workshop, carried out through the Zoom platform.
Registration until May 27, 2021 (inclusive).
After filling out the form, each person will be contacted via email / phone, to confirm the registration and send the NIB, so that they can pay the registration fee, by bank transfer (which must be done within the next 48 hours) receiving the email).
* Promotional campaign: For group registrations of 3 or more people at the same time, a discount of 3 € on the final price of the training (final price 13 €). For group registrations, send an email to email@example.com, with names, citizen card numbers, email and telephone contacts of the participants.
All registered participants will receive until May 28, the necessary data for access to the platform, through which training will be promoted.
Training entity certified by DGERT in the areas of education and training:
• 090 – Personal Development;
• 149 – Training of teachers / trainers and educational sciences – programs
not classified in another training area;
• 311 – Psychology.
Note: At the end of the workshop, each participant will receive a certificate proving their participation.
For more information contact Tlf 223 204 187, Tlm 910410514 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We count on your presence!
Data Protection Information: The data provided by each trainee, when filling out the training registration form, made available online, will be strictly used for the purposes of management and pedagogical coordination of each training event, namely for contacting the trainees and issuing the participation certificates, being directly registered in a database, to which only the professionals responsible for managing the entity’s training cycle (training manager and pedagogical coordinator) will have access, through the introduction of access credentials. Each trainee will be guaranteed the right of access, portability, rectification, opposition or cancellation of data.