Learning to use songs and rhythms in a pedagogical way in the classroom ?!
How to continue the musical materials explored with the children ?!
Use music and sound as a means of communication since the first months ?!
This is a workshop dedicated to Educators / Education Professionals in General (Nursery and Kindergarten 0 / 6years).
We intend to promote music in the classroom as a daily tool for the global development of children!
MODULE I (Theoretical): 27.02.2021
– Raising awareness of the importance of art in children’s daily lives;
– Music as a means of the child’s global development;
– How to communicate through music and sounds: communication, creation of routines, relaxation tools, how to use materials with pedagogical principles;
– What are the Musical Criteria and why do we approach them? What are worth for? How to apply them daily in the classroom?
– Basic notions of Edwin Gordon Music Learning Theory.
MODULE II (Practical): 06.03.2021
– Approach to musical creativity
– How to apply the Musical Criteria in everyday life
– Communication and exploration through sound / music
– Examples and practical sharing
MODULE III: March 13, 2021
– Final meeting with presentation and discussion of proposals prepared by the participants.
– Conclusion of the workshop
Registration closes 24 hours before the event.
What is the investment? 38 € per participant.
How to register? https: //flauta-magica-eventos-musicais.shopk.it /…/ works …
The Atelier is done live, via Zoom. Sign up for free with your email. https://zoom.us/signup
If you want to watch via mobile phone, you must install the Zoom app.
For more information, contact: