ONLINE Workshops iclo: Journey of Healthy and Functional Eating – From Theory to Practice: Where to start?
New Year – New Eating Habits!
For those who want to start 2021 with healthier eating habits and start a new cycle in their lives with more health and well-being, this Healthy and Functional Eating Day is specially structured to help implement a healthier and more balanced diet.
How this Cycle of Workshops works:
• 100% Online – ZOOM platform
• 4 live classes (access to the recording if you cannot participate live)
• Theoretical part on healthy and functional food
• Practical part with live preparation of functional recipes for the different Main and Intermediate Meals
• Ebooks with all recipes
• Extra Bonus: Exclusive Group with support material + 21 Day Healthy Eating Challenge
• Classes: Saturdays 23, 30 January, 06 and 20 February, at 2:30 pm
Themes per workshop:
– 23 January – Basic Principles of Healthy and Functional Eating | Practice: Healthy Breakfasts
– 30 January – Health through Functional Food | Practice: Making Healthy and Balanced Meals for Everyone
– 06 February – Good Choices, Good Eating Practices and Healthy Alternatives | Practice: Making Gluten-Free Breads
– 20 February – Food and Behavioral Strategies to implement Healthy Eating Habits | Practice: Healthy Snacks and Snacks to Take to Work and School
You can register for the full Journey of 4 workshops for a special fee, and you will be able to be part of an Exclusive Group and participate in the 21-Day Healthy Eating Challenge, with access to exclusive support material. Or alternatively you can register for the workshop (s) of your choice.
If food is on your list of priorities for 2021 and if you want to start this year to improve your health and well-being, then challenge yourself to change your diet, join this Day and start implementing habits now. healthiest food in your life!
– Day – Complete cycle of 4 Workshops: 57 € (Bonus: Exclusive Group with support material + 21 day challenge)
– Each Workshop individually: 18 € (Ebook offer with the proceeds of the workshop)
LIMITED SPACES | Mandatory Registration
Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
More Information and Registration by email: email@example.com
Responsible: Susana Furtado Antas – Professional Coach and Trainer – Personal Development, Conscious and Functional Food.