The Centro Cultural de Lagos resumes its activity with an initiative that has long been part of Lacobrigenses summers. “Lá fora, Cá Dentro – Música no Pátio” introduces the population to small local and regional formations to the delight of the spectators. In the middle of a pandemic period, the event will have a maximum capacity of 38 people with mandatory prior registration so that you can enjoy the musical shows in comfort and safety. Not to be missed at its Lagos Cultural Center!
Program “Out there, Inside – Music in the Patio”:
August | 9:30 pm:
August 7: Wesley Acoustic
August 14: Time for T (Tiago Saga solo)
August 21: Pedro Viola (fado), accompanied by Vítor do Carmo (Portuguese guitar) and Paulo Feiteira (viola de fado)
August 28: Trio of the Algarve Jazz Orchestra
September | 7:30 pm:
September 4: Classical Southern Orchestra (Chamber Music)
• Capacity limited to 38 seats with mandatory registration on online form for each show;
• In August shows, entry to the venue must be made from 8:30 pm to 9:15 pm and in the September show from 6:30 pm to 7:15 pm. Entry is subject to confirmation, printed or digital, validated by CM Lagos. This confirmation is sent up to 24 hours before the concert / cinema session; Entry will not be allowed after 9:30 pm (August) or 7:30 pm (September);
• On the days and times of the shows, there will be no access to the current Exhibitions;
• There are no scheduled places, the occupation will be carried out on a first come, first served basis and according to the assistants’ instructions in the space;
• The available places respect the directives of the health authorities for social distance;
• It is mandatory to use a mask inside the Centro Cultural de Lagos.
Make your registration at www.cm-lagos.pt