The best sunsets are at the West Coast!
The dancers do the dancing and the walkers do the walking.
Alternating beach-cliff walks and inland rural walks to keep it interesting and variable.
– 30min drive from Lagos
– 5km hike
– several easy climbs and one steep decent and climb of 150meter. Other half of the walk is flat on the beach.
– Option to be picked up to avoid the steep last climb back up.
– combination of rural and beach area
– dirt track
– circular route
– picture compilation delivered after event
– insurance included
– guidance in English and Dutch
– we keep 1,5m distance during the walk
– hand sanitiser available
– pick up 5 people in the 9-seater van, so 1 seat open in between every seats. Car will be disinfected before and after every trip.
– 20 participants max.
– Bring water, minimum 1L/p
– Wear comfortable shoes, make sure it has decent profile on the bottom
– Wear sunscreen
– meeting point: roundabout along N125 in Espiche or Vila do Bispo
– In case you’d like to bring a dog, please inform Kiki. We need to make sure everyone is fine with our furry friends joining.