Paper is an extraordinary invention, mainly for its multiple uses, some of which are true works of art such as the Origami technique.
In this workshop we intend to explore the narration of tales accompanied by folding of paper that magically transform and follow what is being narrated.
– Paper as a resource to support narration;
– The transforming power of objects;
– The game of make-believe in the narrator-listener relationship;
– The possibilities that the role gives us;
– The manipulation of objects – the aesthetic movement in search of beauty;
– The book as a game object and its relationship with paper;
– Exploration of paper folding – Origami.
Necessary material: Scissors and pencils (paper provided by TEL)