Organization: Municipal Museum of Olhão – Maritime Commitment Building
Audience: cultural mediators and teachers
Cultural mediators: email@example.com / 289700103
Topics to be addressed:
Formal and Informal Networks (Territories) | Our public space and our audiences (Diversity)| Systems of cooperation and cultural and artistic synergies (Mediation);
Artistic Creation as an affirmation of a collective identity (Happiness) | Good practices and methodologies for participatory artistic creation (Creation).
– Recognize the concept of cultural access and inclusive artistic practices;
– Awareness of the concept of diversity;
– Acquisition of inclusive methodological processes, in the exercise of creative practice through theatre, photography and music;
– Recognition of diversity as a creative engine;
– Strengthening the sense of mutual help, cooperation and representation;
– Valuing one’s own identity and culture;
– Provide trainees with tools around accessible culture and inclusive artistic practices.