Currently, the importance of playing in the child’s social, emotional and cognitive development is undeniable. However, children have less and less time to play, due to the overload of extracurricular activities and schoolwork.
Playing is often left to the background and the parents’ concern falls mainly on whether their children have studied or not, without realizing that no child will develop its full potential if playing is not part of their life.
The free act of playing is, in fact, one of the most privileged means that children have to express their feelings and learn, revealing a set of inexhaustible benefits.
In this sense, due to the relevance of the theme, ReConstruir will promote the workshop “The Importance of Playing”, in Online format (Live Streaming), with the following objectives and content structure:
– Understand the importance of playing for the development of children, as a factor that enhances learning and promotes skills.
– Understand the concept of playing;
– Understand the impact of playing on the child’s healthy development;
– Know the various ways of facing the act of playing;
– Fit the adult’s role in play, taking into account the child’s age;
– Understand the differences in contexts and materials;
– Explore various ways of playing.
Dr. Joana Correia, graduated and master in Educational Sciences from the Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences of the University of Coimbra; post-graduate degree in Psychopedagogy in School Context and in the Protection of Children and Youth – Between Risk and Justice, by the CRIAP Institute. Director and Technical Support to the Victim in a Local Structure of the Portuguese Red Cross. Professional experience with multi-challenged families. Participation in diverse formations in the social and psychoeducational area.
Recipients: Professionals and students of Social and Human Sciences, with emphasis on Educators, Teachers, Psychologists, Social Workers, Therapists; parents, guardians and the general population with an interest in the topic.
Date: May 8, 2021 (Saturday)
Hours: 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
Price: € 16 *
REGISTRATION: To participate, fill out the form at https://bit.ly/3sdRKNY
Online Workshop, carried out through the Zoom platform.
Registration until May 6, 2021 (inclusive).
After filling out the form, each person will be contacted via email / phone, to confirm the registration and send the NIB, so that they can pay the registration fee, by bank transfer (which must be done within the next 48 hours) receiving the email).
* Promotional campaign: For group registrations of 3 or more people at the same time, a discount of 3 € on the final price of the training (final price 13 €). For group registrations, send an email to email@example.com, with names, citizen card numbers, email and telephone contacts of the participants.
All registered participants will receive until May 7, the necessary data for access to the platform, through which training will be promoted.
Training entity certified by DGERT in the areas of education and training:
• 090 – Personal Development;
• 149 – Training of teachers / trainers and educational sciences – programs
not classified in another training area;
• 311 – Psychology.
Note: At the end of the workshop, each participant will receive a certificate of attendance for professional training.
For more information contact Tlf 223 204 187, Tlm 910410514 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We count on your presence!
Data Protection Information: The data provided by each trainee, when filling out the training registration form, made available online, will be strictly used for the purposes of management and pedagogical coordination of each training event, namely for contacting the trainees and issuing the participation certificates, being directly registered in a database, to which only the professionals responsible for managing the entity’s training cycle (training manager and pedagogical coordinator) will have access, through the introduction of access credentials. Each trainee will be guaranteed the right of access, portability, rectification, opposition or cancellation of data.