A 16th century church, with a body of three naves and a triple headboard, it has three Manueline portals and two interesting columns with sculpted shaft where human figures can be seen.
The façade rebuilt after the earthquake of 1755 deserves to be highlighted the main Manueline portal, of high quality, and the pediment ornamented with interesting mass works, characteristic of the second half of the 18th century.
Inside, the Baroque altarpiece placed in the chancel and the Capela das Almas is highlighted, where an altarpiece from the 18th century is located.
Equally interesting is the set of figurative Baroque tiles placed in the chancel. In these are represented several scenes from the Gospel and a scene from Saint James fighting the Moors.